Thursday, August 24, 2006

Big Papi's Inbox...

It's time to take a look at my InBox and check out some actual email's from my friends and (from the past 48 hours) readers... Hey Man...I saw the Red Sox series this weekend. You must be in sports hell right now. Brett E. (Bristol, CT) You have absolutely no idea how bad it has gotten in my sports world. Since the Red Sox World Series Championship barely anything has gone right at all. The Vols go 5-6, the Titans absolutely blow, the Red Sox have completely shit the bed, the Grizzlies are 0-12 in playoff games...if it wasn't for Bruce Pearl, I might move to Los Angeles...where sports don't exist. Dude, Take a look at Cal's roster? The thing I'm most looking forward to about the Cal game is hearing that drunk ass Bobby Denton pronounce some of this shit? He's going to spend about 10 minutes trying to pronounce Will Ta'ufo'ou and Abu Ma'afala. Jeff S. (Knoxville, TN) I fucking love Bobby Denton. He's one of the best parts of going to games at Neyland. Plus, he reminds me of Harry Doyle from Major League. I keep waiting to hear him come over the loudspeaker with "If you will turn your attention to the South Endzone, Mike Hamilton is on the field to accept a check from.........ah shit I can't find it...to hell with it." I can picture him sitting up in the press box last season in a wife beater, chugging from a bottle of Jack after every shitty play. Sup Yo...you and your boys don't know anything about football...especially compared to me...Prove me wrong...all you do is bash a guy...not talk sports...every time some one brings up...Brent...Schaeffer...all I hear from..you guys is baseball bats and sleeping through practice...the top QB in the SEC this year...all the trooper bashing...just because he chest bumps and shows excitement...best coach on the staff...could be an OC by now if he wanted to...like I said...yall don't know anything about sports...i post all over the rivals network...i'm known all over the place...what about y'all?...like i said...prove me wrong. Name Withheld (though I think it ends with burl or something) Am I the only one that can't decipher that jumble of shit? Every post this guy makes on Rivals is like that. It's just a mix of random thoughts thrown together by someone that sounds like a special ed student. Try writing in a complete sentence. As for the Oxford Slugger, Brent Schaeffer...he won't win 10 games in his career at Ole Miss, especially with that stuttering dipshit Coach O-gre. Did you survive "Boston Massacre Part 2"? - Jim H. (Memphis, TN) Only because the cars kept swerving. Email Big Papi at BigPapisInbox@gmail.com

2 comments:

ballsacktacular said...

please tell me the orangeburl email is a fake. somehow...I...dont...think...it...is...its...a celebration bitches. go kakworm go.

Big Papi said...

All emails are real.....except one.