Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Backup punter stabs starter

Northern Colorado backup punter Mitch Cozad stabbed starter Rafael Mendoza in an effort to win the starting role for the team. Upon being questioned by police, Cozad said, "Well, it all started as a joke. I asked Raffy, that's what I call him, Raffy, you know, because his name is Rafael, I asked him if he could show me his green card. Well, he got all upset, and all in my face. I guess it's true what they say about bean....I mean Hispanics being hot-tempered and all." But the police pressed him more, telling him that they already had Mendoza's side of the story and that it didn't 'jive' with his story. Cozad relented and confessed saying, "Hey, it worked for Phil Fulmer".

5 comments:

trahstae said...

lame. leave the faux articles to lws or LB.

The Real Viper said...

tahstae

Lick my "sac'

irishjihad said...

trahstae, next time I'll be sure to include a shart reference to amuse you

LWS said...

Shart eater

Those did not make the cut. Try again

irishjihad said...

ha. I thought the Tebow-administered blumpkin was gold