Friday, September 22, 2006

What the fuck is this shit?

This shit right here: :^) What kind of a fucking idiot uses that crap? No, I'm not pissed at all of the :) or the :( or even the :...( You know why? Because they fucking mean something. There is a direct correlation between the symbol and the emotion represented. That's why they are called emoticons, assholes. There is an emotion behind them. Way too often I see these stupid fucking assholes putting this shit :^) They think it has something to do with being funny. Like, "Hey everybody, look at me, this is the symbol I use for when I'm joking! This means I'm funny." No, motherfucker. You are not funny. And neither is your stupid fucking nose-laughy thing. Do you grow a nose or something after you tell a joke? I sure as fuck don't. So please, take your ridiculous :^) and blow it out your ass. Fuck.

6 comments:

irishjihad said...

Nice post :^)

THE GRILL VIPER said...

I'm going to rip your fucking head off, sew it back on, take a shit on you and then drag you through the woods on a 4-wheeler to a cabin in the woods where we will sit and watch The OT period of the 2003 Tennessee at Alabama game a million times. So fuck you and the :^) you rode in on. Fuck.

irishjihad said...

I hate it when people use the word shite instead of shit. Idiots. ;)

Jim Buchanan said...

Guys, I know this site is all poops and giggles, but my little 8 year old daughter is an avid reader and loves your sense of humor and I can't help but think that such vulgarity is corrupting her mind. Could you guys clean it up a bit? ;^p

THE GRILL VIPER said...

I have an 8 year old brother and I have taught him to call my girlfriend an "ignorant slut". Adapt please.

JC said...

what a dipshit.

learn to use the word right, numbnuts.

Great site btw.

LLoyd Braun rules.