Friday, October 13, 2006

Big Papi Picks 'Em...Lightning Round

You're an idiot for picking my team in a big game!
Yeah, fuck off Les. Thanks for gift wrapping that Florida game last week. Lesson learned...never pick a team coached by Les Miles in a big game. Put that one on the same list as "Never play poker with a guy named after a city." As last week, I am in a bit of a hurry and unable to write a full out explanation for all my picks. Last week it was just because I forgot and didn't want to cut into my drinking time. This week it's because I am at a wedding...for people I don't even like. If my wife wasn't in it, there is no way in hell I would be here. With Tennessee on bye this week, I was really looking forward to sitting around fully relaxed (and drunk) and watching everyone else's games. Instead I have to put on a damn suit (Papi doesn't do suits) and watch two annoying people swear away the rest of their lives. Yay. One positive....open bar. Anway...enough of my bitching. On to the picks (and like last week, I'll be throwing out my confidence level) Home teams in bold 10 point game- West Virginia over Syracuse 9 point game- Louisville over Cincinnati 8 point game- USC over Arizona State 7 point game- Ohio State over Michigan State 6 point game- Michigan over Penn State 5 point game- Rutgers over Navy 4 point game- Oregon over UCLA 3 point game- Missouri over Texas A&M 2 point game- Maryland over Virginia 1 point game- Auburn over Florida Last week's record: 8-2 Record to date: 50-10

5 comments:

S said...

heh, i thought urban was teh finger-er

Stan White said...

hmmm.....do you want miles fired or not.....sounds like you do....isn't that a good thing for the corndog nation? are you scared? might he really have a plan so devious, so uncomprehensible by mere mortals for the success of LSU?...........it's possible.........

Ron Mexico said...

you forgot to pick the BC-VT game, dickhead

Big Papi said...

Um...that game was thursday...I did the picks on Friday...so no I didn't forget.

Ron Mexico said...

No, you forgot