Thursday, October 05, 2006

Confessions of a Wounded Dawg

Part One of a Five Part Series I recently received an e-mail from a reader who would only identify himself as "UGAgrad2005". He is well aware of my reputation for compassion and integrity, and he decided to open up to me. He demanded confidentiality until one day I convinced him that it would liberate him to express his feelings openly, so I am continuing his therapy by publishing our conversation Lloyd: Tell me.........how can you help me, help you? UGAgrad2005: My formative years were spent watching the Vols (or "master" as we called them) brutaly spank us year after year. What's worse, they were using the best high school players from our own state! How can I grow up with any sense of self worth or state pride when our own players want to go to Tennessee? Lloyd: So you saw these repeated beatdowns and you thought "Why are we inferior as a people"? UGAgrad2005: Yeah, kind of. I began to associate the color red with shame and embarassment. I started wearing the Gay Red Pants worn by most UGA frat boys, but I did it because I wanted to openly express my shame. It wasn't pride Lloyd. Dear God it wasn't pride. (sobbing uncontrolably) Part Two of our Conversation Coming Tonight................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the socks but, you're sure as hell a loser!

Those Gay Red Pants have been packing your fudge for 5-6 years now.

You might have to get some counseling of you own after Sat. night? I bet you get Bitch-Slapped again.

clausen's one arm said...

Nice post. Fulmer owns Sanford? What is UGA's record the last 3 years in Athens against us?

Yep, that is what I thought. STFU

John Big Penis said...

Fulmer 5-2 in sanford
Lick the balls
lick the balls