Monday, October 02, 2006

Fatt Matt Stafford and the Scooter Quandry

The fact that the Dawgs are fond of scooters is well documented. The David's liked to ride together on one scooter , scooting about campus, frolicking in the warm Athens air, mouths agape, lips trembling with anticipation.....much like discgraced Rep. Foley (FL) eyeballing a mouthwatering underaged Congressional Page-boy. The quandry is that Freshman quarterback Matt Stafford is fat. Matt is so fat that he cannot find a scooter to support him. This makes Fat Matt sad. I was walking through Athens just yesetrday on my way to interview Fatt Matt for this prestigious blog. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Matt sitting by a park bench and I overheard Fat Matt singing a nursery rhyme, apparently made up by the fat, blubbering youngster himself. "I am Matt That makes me Fatt Because we all know Matt is Fatt" I offered the chubbling a tissue, and he accepted. That's SEC brotherhood right there.

5 comments:

dawgneil said...

Stafford is a scientologist. Yes, like Tom and Suri

Cool Hand Mike said...

Does he wake up in the morning and pour a tall glass of gravy?

ringgoldDawg said...

You people on this site are bastards. Making fun of a college kid.It is disturbing.

LWS said...

Mike

Stafford likes Hardees Cheese Paper

Lloyd Braun said...

Yeah, you guys NEVER made fun of Casey Clausen, lol.