Thursday, October 12, 2006

LWS Chats with Tim Brando

LWS: Thanks for being with us today Tim, let's get right to it. You recently ignited a firestorm among Tennessee fans with your most recent top ten poll. Let's take a look at your top ten now: Tim Brando's College Football Top 10 (10/10)
1. Ohio State 6. Texas
2. Florida 7. California
3. USC 8. Louisville
4. Michigan 9. Arkansas
5. West Virginia 10. Clemson
LWS: Obviously a few things jump out at us when we see this. First of all, you have California ranked number 7 yet you don't list Tennessee, a team that humiliated Cal in Knoxville. What's up with that? Brando: I have answered that question enough. Call your friends and ask them. LWS: Can't you just answer it and save us all a lot of time and energy? Brando: Obviously that game was a fluke. That is all I will say about it. LWS: You realize Tennessee was up 35-0 in the 3rd quarter, right? Brando: Fluke LWS: You realize Tennessee just hung 50 points on what was the #1 defense in the country, right? Brando: Fluke. You can't spell Fluke without "UT" LWS: That's flute, not fluke. Brando: So what, I'm Tim Brando. I don't have to explain myself. LWS: I just can't get past this Tennessee thing. You have Arkansas ranked ahead of Tennessee, the same Razorback team that was humiliated by Southern Cal in their season opener in Fayetteville. Come on Tim, let's just admit you are a contrarian twit who is looking for attention, can we at least do that? Brando: Tennnessee would have lost to Cal if they had scored less and Cal had been more effective in running their offense. LWS: My aunt would be my uncle if she had balls, Tim. Let's take some reader questions. Calfantheprotestman: Tim, I was in Knoxville. Did you know that those hillbillies pray before the game? My civil rights were violated. I am thinking of filing a complaint to the UN. I have two questions. Can Cal beat USC? Is there anyway to stop all of the praying in the SEC? Brando: Don't waste your time. I have tried countless time to eliminate God from society. It just can't be done. Damnit. GatorNationTeabow2007: What did you think about the double pump, 360 tomahawk pass that Teabow threw against LSU. Gators baby! Brando: Let's stop kidding ourselves. That was the dumbest play I have ever witnessed. I guess it was too simple for wonder boy just to throw a lob pass, right? I hope Auburn knocks Teabag's block off. Volfanforever: A little bird tells me that Eric Ainge just doesn't have the mental poise to play QB at Tennessee. What say you Timmy? Brando: Do NOT call me Timmy. Otherwise I agree completely. The three national player of the week awards..............fluke, fluke, and............you guessed it...........FLUKE! Cajun56: I fly planes. Wanna go for a ride in my F-16? Brando: No. TomFromBama: When will Phillip Fulmer get what's coming to him? I hate him. Brando: Don't we all? He is like Bill Clinton. Nothing ever sticks. He will probably never get his. Give up the dream. ChrisLeak: Hi Tim, Chris Leak here. I'm a little miffed. First of all, Florida fans hate me because I am not Teabow. I should be a Heisman Trophy candidate but I can't even get publicity on my own team! I mean, what the F%CK?? Brando: You're finished. You are the best player on your team, yet your fans wish you would go away. Isn't it ironic? I'm sorry Chris. Life ain't fair and Teabow is the Johnny Come Lately who just stole your thunder. Try some behind the back passes against Auburn, or maybe dribble the football. Teabow's fusion of basketball and football has forever endeared him to Gator fans. HottyToddyReb: Hotty Toddy Tim! Brando: Next LWS: Tim, that is all the time we have for now. Thank goodness we just discovered that your vote doesn't count in the BCS standings. You are a true nutjob. Brando: Out

15 comments:

cajun56 said...

I want all references to me removed from this highly questionable site.

You guys steal my pics like they are free.

bastards

kwyjiblowme said...

I thought elbrujo did the photoshop for the blog?

LWS said...

elbrujo attempts to downplay his role on here. Some of the sheep would not care for his contributions to the blog

Mike said...

Hey Timmy, Give me some of that crack you are smoking. Tennessee a fluke? The Cal game you say could of should of, would of, But still Tennessee stomped Cal. Lost only by one point to the #2 team in the nation (which we lost in the 4th quarter), And #10 Georgia the No.1 Defense. Oh, and by the way Did you know Tennessee has the all time winningest coach with all coaches having 10 years or more, But I guess that is a fluke to hu? Well it is in black and white. Looks like you need to do your homework and get another job, Timmy!

irishjihad said...

"Did you know Tennessee has the all time winningest coach with all coaches having 10 years or more"

And how did you come up with that?

Anonymous said...

elbrujo, good work on the blog bud

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. Never thought you boys ever laughed

Anonymous said...

Elbrujo, is this your blog? IMO this thing is funny. Wow!

Anonymous said...

I don't see why we can't link your blog to Volquest. It's really funny

Anonymous said...

You guys rock. Lloyd I wish they would let you come back. Some the old guys need to pull the cork outta their ass. Taliban is what I think they are. Taliban

piratelooksatforty said...

great job el brujo!

Anonymous said...

Shakers are cool no matter what yankees think

Anonymous said...

Is this you? CLICK CLACK

http://mb18.scout.com/fgridscapefrm1.showMessage?topicID=65327.topic

Anonymous said...

Incredible that this up for everyone to see. Kudos to the mods

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare laugh, don't do it