Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Interviews

Again, you fucking serious Volquest homers, the interviews are FICTION. That means that I make them up. Please stop emailing me and telling me I am not a Vol Fan or I am"disrespecting" the program. You knuckleheads need to relax and remember you are actually NOT playing on the team this Saturday. Worry about executing the wave and if goes Clockwise or Counter-clockwise North of the Equator. You people are really weird, sad and a sick kinda of freaky scary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please understand that you are dealing with people who neither get sad nor happy after a win. Winning doesn't make them happy, losing doesn't make them sad. Are you getting this? These are not normal people.

Anonymous said...

I suck dick for coke

Anonymous said...

I suck dick for coke

Anonymous said...

I just ate the dankest Philadelphia roll.

Anonymous said...

Vol fans are douches.